Bug Fixing Update - April, 2016
Proxy seems suspicious, gaining Prime Suspect status in the Rogue en Vogue event. That hasn't stopped her and the other engineers from crushing a few sneaky bugs in this month's Bug Fixing update, however.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Fixed bug where the SNITCH Device’s vertical range was unlimited
- Vertical range now matches the horizontal range
- Fixed bug where the SNITCH Device would float in mid-air if thrown into an Airstrike
- Fixed bug where C4 could occasionally be instantly planted
- Fixed bug where Ammo Stations and Healing Stations could work outside of their intended range
- Fixed bug where giving someone ammo by using an Ammo Station did not award you the achievement "Hoarder"
- Fixed bug where using Phoenix's 'Healing Pulse' did not count towards the 'Nurse' achievement requirements
- Fixed bug where several Badges were granted incorrectly in Execution Mode
- Previously they were calculated over an entire round, rather than within a specified time
- Fixed bug where players could receive the Honor Guard Badge every 15 seconds
- Fixed bug where an obsolete Badge (Backstabber) was appearing on the Badge screen
- Replaced the Gold Spec Ops Badge with the Bronze equivalent to better match the requirements